Tilt Sensors for Fragile Goods in Transport Ship your fragile, sensitive or calibrated goods without surrendering control of their handling.Prevent mishandling every step of the way with ShockWatch Tilt Indicators.ShockWatch® Tilt Indicators Affixed directly to your goods or packaging, these tilt indicators detect and record unacceptable tilting on goods that must remain upright. Simple, cost-efficient and highly effective, these attention-getting devices provide visual deterrents to unacceptable handling, no matter what you’re shipping.
Removal of the adhesive backing automatically arms the devices. The self-stick backing utilizes the most aggressive 5 mil acrylic adhesive available, creating a permanent bond on all but the roughest containers – ensuring that once applied, the device cannot be reset, and the product cannot be tipped without indisputable evidence of mishandling.
Additionally, the Tilt Indicators contain a vacuum seal that eliminates any effects of humidity or temperature changes.
Tilt Indicator Products
ShockWatch Tilt Indicator products include:
This tilt sensor turns red if the container it is affixed to tips on its side or is completely upended. TiltWatch will not activate under normal handling conditions or aircraft take-offs.
This indicator incorporates three separate indications – two that determine the exact angle of tilt and from what direction the shipment tilted, and one that indicates whether complete overturn has occurred – providing complete 360-degree monitoring. The TiltWatch Plus will not activate from normal handling conditions such as take-off angles.
Tilt Indicator Applications:
ShockWatch tilt sensors monitor:
- Chemical shipments
- Commercial appliances
- Refrigeration equipment
- Large computer systems
- Telecommunications equipment
- Industrial batteries
- Hazmat containers
- Biomedical supplies
- Scientific equipment
- Automotive parts
Benefits For a More Profitable Business
ShockWatch tilt sensors:
- Reduce product damage and losses incurred during transportation
- Provide simple, cost-effective prevention of tilting
- Provide indisputable evidence of tilt
- Act as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Affix directly to goods or packaging for clear visibility
- Ensure chain of accountability for all product handlers
- Alert recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Protect against/reduce warranty claims
- Ensure quality of product from dock to dock
- Increase customer satisfaction and provide a visible marketing edge
Features Designed for Maximum Performance
ShockWatch tilt sensors feature:
- Tilt detection for a wide array of product types and sizes
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Easy installation and activation with removal of adhesive backing
- Moisture-proof vacuum seal allows for use in humid applications such as ocean cargo
- Inversion indicator that registers complete overturn
- Immunity to normal handling conditions and aircraft takeoff angles
The ShockWatch Program
A key element in the success of TiltWatch and TiltWatch Plus is the supporting program of companion tools. Companion labels, alert stickers, and caution tape affixed alongside the Tilt Indicator products are a highly visible notification to alert handlers that the product is being monitored and provide directions to receivers in the case of mishandling. When combined with the companion tools, these tilt sensors promote quality and accountability in the shipping and handling of goods.
ALL PACKAGING PRODUCTS