What is mobile packing and crating? Packnet brings a service team out to your facility and crates, packs and loads your product. Crating up large pieces of equipment is best done by experts. Why chance having your product arrive to your customers dock damaged? Mobile Packaging and crating Service typically includes the following:
- Meeting with client to discover & review the entire scope of project, present packaging options and make recommendations.
- Custom engineer an effective packaging solution that reduces the risk of product damage during handling.
- Custom fabricate this solution using its extensive fabrication capabilities and expertise in packaging materials. The solution may include special types of foam cushioning, built in ramps, humidity control, and impact monitoring and corrosion inhibitors.
- If need be, test out the concepts to ensure that the packaging can handle expected conditions using certified testing systems.
- And finally, bring the prefabricated crating systems out to the client’s facility and have our experienced technicians pack and load at the manufacturers loading dock.
Packnet has been serving local equipment and machine manufacturers with its convenient and cost effective mobile packaging service for the past 28 years. Packnet has helped solve packaging issues for extremely complex requirements, and almost always gets ave reviews from our customers.
ALL PACKAGING PRODUCTS