Distribution packages provide the first and most important line of defense against the hazards of the distribution environment. A well-designed wood crate can make an immediate and significant contribution to a company’s bottom line by reducing or eliminating damage, decreasing transportation costs and enhancing company image.
Packnet’s packaging design mission is to achieve optimum cost by balancing the sensitivity of the product with the protection provided by the packaging to match the hazards that exist in the distribution environment.
One of Packnet’s trademark service offerings is the ability to effectively package sensitive items. Our highly experienced sales, design and packaging engineers are experts in gathering the appropriate data and collaborating with other Packnet professionals to produce the best and most cost effective package to combat the distribution dynamic forces of handling, storage and transport.
Crating & Packaging Services we offer include:
- In-house Product Crating
- On-site Product Crating
- Ocean Containerization
- Product Un-Packing
- Skidding and Palletization
- Dangerous Goods IATA Packaging
- Vapor Barrier and Desiccant Packaging
- VpCI Packaging
- Heat Shrinkwrap Services
Export Crating and Packaging
- Packnet will ensure that your crating will meet destination country regulations for solid wood packaging
- Packnet will ensure that your product is packaged to minimize damage from shock, vibration and corrosion
- Packnet will ensure that your crate is designed to be handled by all international and local shipping methods
- Packnet can containerize your cargo on site if needed
Contact us to find out more about our Crating and Packaging Services.