A majority of our customers are implementing practices that are ecologically sensitive and focusing on sustainability as a core corporate value. At Packnet, we work with our customers to develop innovative packaging options highlighting key performance improvements such as reusability and environmental friendliness, material savings, and cost reductions.
Any ideas and processes that conserve resources and promote efficiencies are inevitably going to improve cost effectiveness. Our reusable product, the PermaPal pallet container, combines all of these benefits. The innovative PermaPal container is a virtually indestructible, rotation molded, medium density polyethylene, reusable container system.
The benefits of the PermaPal container include:
- Each container weighs 30 pounds and is sized at approximately 29”x29”x9” inside dimension. This reduces the time when weigh counting products.
- Product damage due to packaging failure is eliminated.
- Reduction in storage space as the PermaPal can be forklifted from all four sides and stacked. The unique sizing allows these pallet boxes to fit within narrow aisles.
- PermaPal containers are reusable eliminating the need to purchase shipping materials or dispose of expendable packaging.
- Optional reusable corrugated plastic liners are available and snap into place.
- Protective dunnage from foam or plastic corrugated is also available.
- Standard colors of gray and black, but other colors are available. Call for details and for minimum quantities and upcharges.
Contact us for more information on the PermaPal container system.
ALL PACKAGING PRODUCTS
Team Industries Case Study
Case studies on how Packnet’s PermaPal container reduced costs while eliminating packaging failure and reduced solid packaging waste.
Download Case Study
2950 Lexington Ave. S., Suite 500
Eagan, MN 55121