Wooden Trade Show Crates
Packnet has more than 24 years designing and fabricating extremely sturdy, reusable, custom wood trade show crates. Our process includes a complete review of a customer’s needs and specifications for trade show crates.
We know from experience trade show crates are often mishandled. The rough handling environment of exhibit halls is taken into consideration during the design process. However, if over time and normal wear, repair work is needed on the crates, Packnet offers modification and repair services for trade show crates.
Highlights of Packnet’s wooden trade show crates include:
- Time savers: User friendly designs allow for easy unloading and loading, cutting down on time spent on the tradeshow floor
- Budget savers: flexibility in design, whether simple or complex, allows options for all budgets
- Special features: custom designed interiors save space and provide compartments for all contents
Designing and fabricating custom wood trade show crates begins with measuring the intended contents to determine the number of crates needed. Our lead times vary from one day to two weeks for multiple crates. All sizes and quantities are available. The costs will vary significantly depending on the customization and quantities ordered.
Please call Packnet at 952.944.9124 for more information and price quotes.
ALL PACKAGING PRODUCTS
Options for Packnet’s trade show crates include:
- Spring loaded handles
- Butterfly twist latches (link locks) for easy access
- Hinges, hasps and locking features
- Swivel and rigid casters
- Reinforced steel hardware
- Carpet and felt lining
- Polyethylene and urethane foam interiors
- Adjustable partitions for multi-uses
- Four-way entry pallet base
- Reinforced plywood gusset designs
- Side/end load or top load or combination of features and styles
- Construction made of glue, screw and nails. Most reusable crates are constructed from higher grade plywood to withstand time and handling
- Ink stencil and labeling options, brand and company identification, symbols
MNIMA Case Study
Download Case Study
2950 Lexington Ave. S., Suite 500
Eagan, MN 55121