Monitor the temperatures that your perishable, fragile, or sensitive goods are subjected to during transit. ShockWatch Environmental Indicators monitor temperatures during shipping and storage, indicating whether goods have been subjected to unacceptable conditions.
ShockWatch Environmental Indicators
Affixed directly to your products’ packaging, these reliable temperature indicators provide indisputable visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature levels, protecting product quality throughout the entire shipping and handling process.
ShockWatch Environmental Indicators
ShockWatch Tilt Indicator products include:
Encased in a cylindrical tube, specially formulated fluids turn from clear to violet when exposed to temperatures below the predetermined activation temperature level. Four activation temperatures cover a broad spectrum of applications. Simply peel the release liner off the back of the indicator and apply the pressure-sensitive adhesive backing to any dry surface to activate and apply.
A smaller version of the ColdMark, this indicator offers a wider range of placement opportunities.
With this temperature indicator, a proprietary red dye is released onto a blotter to clearly indicate when your shipment is exposed to temperature levels above your predetermined level, creating a permanent and immediate indication of the duration of exposure. Activation of the device is simple – remove the tab and barrier film and apply to a dry surface on your product or packaging.
This device monitors the exposure and duration of exposure of a product above two activation temperature levels.
WarmMark™ Long Run
This device utilizes the same chemistry proven in the WarmMark Indicators while allowing for a longer exposure to temperatures above the threshold level.
This proprietary device monitors product that has been exposed to extremely high temperatures above a specified level. After a minimum of 30 minutes, the device turns from pink to red to indicate unacceptable exposure.
Environmental Indicator Applications:
Protect a wide range of environmentally sensitive goods, including:
- Frozen/refrigerated food
- Fresh food
- Blood/plasma products
- Electronic components/products
- Photographic chemicals/supplies
- Live plants
- Live animals
Benefits for a More Profitable Business
ShockWatch’s temperature indicators:
- Reduce product damage and loss incurred during transportation and storage
- Provide psychological reinforcement to ensure optimal temperature conditions are adhered to
- Provide indisputable evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Alleviate safety concerns surrounding bacterial growth, infection, and contamination while shipment is in transit
- Ensure compliance with health standards
- Ensure quality of the product throughout transportation cycle
- Identify potential unacceptable product quality before delivery to end-user
- Alert recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Ensure chain of accountability in storage and transportation
- Protect against/reduce warranty claims
- Identify trouble spots in storage and transportation
- Increase customer satisfaction and provide a visible marketing edge
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
ShockWatch’s temperature indicators feature:
- A wide variety of temperature thresholds
- Visible deterrent to mishandling
- Irreversible indicator – once activated, there is a permanent record of exposure
- Easily identify potential product spoilage from exposure to extreme temperatures
- Tamper-proof designs prevent concealment of activation/response without obvious evidence of interference
- Easy install with removal of adhesive tab (for WarmMark products, arming requires removal of tab)
- A nominal size for a variety of placement options
*WarmMark and ColdMark products are trademarks of IntroTech.
ALL PACKAGING PRODUCTS