Transporting your product from plant to plant
What is the ideal packaging container for plant to plant transport? What would some of the criteria be? How about the following list:
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% protection for your product
- Is efficient to use
- Is easy to store
- Holds up to the environment
- Yields a nice return on investment
Packnet’s Permapal™ containers meet all the above criteria. They are durable and reusable thereby saving the environment. It is very cost effective since it can be reused indefinitely. Permapal™ is stackable, so it is easy to store, and it can be lifted from all sides by a forklift or pallet jack.
The containers weight exactly 30 pounds, so they are ideal for weight counting. Permapal™ is a rotational molded polypropylene reusable pallet box container 30”X30”x9”. With custom foam or plastic corrugated inserts, the containers can be customized to precisely hold your components and prevent damage. They are waterproof and can stand up to temperature extremes.
Last 5 Posts
- Mobile packaging and crating service just might be the perfect solution for you
- Five reasons why the housing market will never return to past glory
- Smart crating: new terminology for an old concept
- US Lumber Industry is seeing strong profits as demand and prices continue to rise
- Dock workers and ports come to agreement